Wednesday 7 February 2007

F.R.E.D.

Wow - how long has it been since my last post? I've been tongue-tied. And, RL has been keeping me very occupied (preoccupied?).

First things first - a huge shout-out to my dear friend Kraken Uramen who worked his pixelated arse off during assessment time to help me build a new gallery for my robots to live. Beautifully constructed in his very unique style, and right on brief. I wanted a build that would look fabulous on the inside, and if anyone bothered to fly up, would resemble a robot from above. Clever Kraken who got it just right!

I apologise in advance for bastardising his creation and changing all the textures - but my robots were all clamouring in a jealous rage because the gallery was taking all the attention away from them. Ugh, the irrepressible clang of stomping tin feet. I couldn't bear it and had to acquiesce by changing all the textures to wood. But here is a picture of F.R.E.D. in his original glory. Kraken's got some great pics up on his blog too.


The Freaking Rare Electronic Device

Ooohh....and I must tell you about Juliet's new shop Bitter Thorns. Tomorrow - am going to take some pictures tonight to show you.

Tirra, darlings x

No comments: