Friday 25 May 2007

Auld Lang Syne


I really miss my friends and I wish I could find some way to spend time in SL everyday, without losing my sense of balance.

This is the big problem with me, it's always either all or nothing. I saw Juli yesterday after a long, long time and how much have I missed her?? I haven't seen Shermie in ages and Fade, whom I still think of so often, is like a stranger.

I hate feeling so disconnected when I read Torley's blog, or when I speak to friends and they talk about really fun stuff they did over the weekend. I miss that incredible feeling of absorption when I'm building something new (and even the crashing downer I feel after finishing a build) and thinking about robots all day long. I feel sad about losing touch with the skills I've learnt on the grid. I regret not being able to get to know better, friends I had just met before retreating from my second life.

I even miss the sound of teleporting!

And now with stuff like WindLight and sculpted prims.....

Argh!!

I wish there was (were?) two of me.

PS: Yes, I changed my blog template. I saw a screencast on customising your blog header and got carried away....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should try Vox.com, Luxe. They have beautifull headers and you can even change them if you wish.