Wednesday 22 November 2006

Misty Drunken Memories

My God what a load of bollocks one writes whilst under the influence of several beautifully rounded, vintage glasses of wine. Did I say glasses?

I meant bottles.

Now why can't a glass of wine in SL cyber you whilst drinking?
"Ummm my melon-sweet fruitiness envelopes your tastebuds."
"My spicy undertones prickle the roof of your mouth as you swallow."
"Ahhhhh the hints of warm oak as you inhale my sensuous aroma."

I could go on and on and on.....
But I'll stop now because my head is hurting from last night.

xLx

PS: Do you ever get brain stutters when you're hungover?

PPS: Yes I love a drink. And a nice fresh fag straight from a new pack while I'm at it. Don't judge me just because you're American. At least I don't eat the whole goddamned bucket.

No comments: